Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Forgot One...Here Comes KOOK to Save the Day

This was KOOK's comment in regards to my disability post. He saved my butt by bringing up obesity as a disability.

"This pi$$es me off as well. Disability is the new welfare. There is no clock on disablity.

I know of people who have been put on disability for life because they have a math learning disorder...well hell...so do I.

you forgot Obese. I am a big boy, but some of these folks I see, at the ages they are...holy cow. I know sometimes it is diabetes, or a thyroid problem, but when I see some Grizzly Bear wolfing down crab rangoons by the dozen at the chinese buffet and then waddle out to their minivan with the disabled placard it pisses me right off.

Hey, Shamu, lay off the ho-ho's and you would be fine.

Like I said, I am not a light weight, but just last night I went out for Pizza and a few cold ones and there was a whole family. Daddy Bear (huge), Mama Bear (even huger), and two little baby bears.

The pre-teens weighed close to what I do if they weighed an ounce. That is just gross man.

I gained about 50lbs after my divorce and I still got it, but when you are twelve and pushing 220 you got problems and it starts with your parents."

Amen!

2 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

Obama has a math disability and the media claim he is the smartest of the smartest presidents. Not one liberal can tell me why it is if the unemployment rate continues to rise how Obama saved or created 150,000 jobs. I am not a great math student but I can at least figure out Obama is already in a huge hole.

blackandgoldfan said...

I read your post about this (great work, btw). Let's face facts: Barry has done more to wreck this country than any terrorist could do. I guess someone from the San Francisco Examiner said "Obama and the media should get a room." Maybe that's a sign that things aren't so rosy anymore.