Tuesday, June 2, 2009

McHugh Named Secretary of the Army

Someone call 911! I think there's something different about our president. He has stepped out of character and appointed Rep. John McHugh (R-NY) as Secretary of the Army.

Fox News is reporting that McHugh comes from a part of upstate New York where there is an army base, making him more aware and sensitive to issues of military personnel and their families. While I don't have much information on him yet, I hope he proves to be a great advocate for our brave men and women. They deserve that and so much more.

I guess experience has caused me to be skeptical, but I'm left to wonder what's in it for Obama? We know the man doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit himself or his agenda in any way. If he's trying to show he's bipartisan, I think he's a little late to that party.

1 comment:

Timeshare Jake said...

He will be a puppet just like Gates.