Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Newsweek Joins the Congregation


I'm absolutely sickened by what I'm about to type.

Evan Thomas, editor of Newsweek, was doing an interview with Chris Matthews on (P)MSNBC. Here is a direct quote from Thomas as he was speaking about Dear Leader's speech in Cairo.

“I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God.”

Oh really???? From what source did you find this information, Mr. Thomas? The Communist Manifesto? This guy is a disgrace to those journalists who truly seek to report the truth; and their numbers are dwindling.

I've been called "nuts" by some of my close friends and family for putting it out there that Dear Leader could be The Beast foretold in the Book of Revelation. I recommend the "Left Behind" series of books to those who are looking for a good read. Since reading them (long before Obama was a blip on the radar), I've seen parallels to today's events. If anything, it gives the reader an understandable form of the Book of Revelation and food for thought. Let's hope he's not who many believe he could be.

No comments: