Sunday, June 7, 2009

Paris: The City of Love for Obamas


Ah....Paris. A city I always wanted to go to when I was growing up. I imagined myself in a beret sipping coffee in a sidewalk cafe on the Champs-Elysses while sidewalk artists plied a living and young lovers gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. The dreams we have as children.

The Obamas took the opportunity to dine at Le Fontaine de Mars and take a ride along the Left Bank of the Seine before heading back to the U.S. Embassy where their daughters were waiting. Why don't you ever see them doing things as a family? I guess their second date in as many weeks was interrupted by that pesky D-Day thing.

The elitist mentality of these two is staggering. And who do you think paid for it??? Check your pay stubs next payday.

As for my husband and I, we'll never have Paris.

No comments: