Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Word to My Readers

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm probably not going to be posting as much in the next few days. I've come down with a nasty summer cold, and I think rest is what's going to help.

With that said, PLEASE keep stopping by in the next few days. If I'm feeling good for an hour, you know I'll be posting! But if you don't see much new material, please don't think I abandoned the mission I'm on here. I just feel really crappy.

Hope to be back up to 30% in a few days. Maybe 100% in a week or so. Take care, carry on until I get out of sick bay. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Andrew33 said...

It's all good, we all need and have to take breaks for various reasons. They keep us fresh and from burning out. Get some rest and you'll be amazed at how much you have to say when you get well.

blackandgoldfan said...

Thanks guys!

Clay, that jumble post was sent from my phone, and evidently it didn't work very well.

Andrew33 said...

I am looking forward to your perspective on Obamahealthcaredestruction tomorrow. (is my name for that inappropriate?)

blackandgoldfan said...

It's not so much about the plan itself, but more about one thing I think is being overlooked in the debate. And, yes, the name is VERY appropriate!

Anonymous said...

I told you over at Left Coast Rebel, that if you catch my attention five days in a row, you will have hooked me in as a regular reader. Today is the fifth day, and I will be back tomorrow, in hopes that you are not 30% better, but 100%. Get well, dear, you are doing a great job.

Best regards,
Will