Thursday, July 30, 2009

Death of a Patriot


Nancy Armstrong, blogger of Ms. Placed Democrat, passed away Tuesday night. Details are unknown as of this posting. She was active in exposing the corruption of ACORN and was in touch with the ACORN 8. They were the ones who blew the whistle on the corruption and caused a firestorm.

A few videos of Nancy:







Although I never got to meet her, my deepest sympathy and prayers go out to the family of this true patriot.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

I would like to add my heartfelt sympathies as well. I did not have the honor to know or meet this fine patriot, but she is to be commended for her service to our country.
May she be at eternal rest with the Angels & Saints with God in Heaven, Amen.

PS I hope it wasn't foul play, you never know with that Acorn bunch.

blackandgoldfan said...

Bunni: How true about ACORN. Nancy served in the navy, and she passed away a true hero. I second your prayer. Luv!

Left Coast Rebel said...

I was lucky enough to know her briefly through my blog, she will be greatly missed.

blackandgoldfan said...

I remember her commenting at LCR. Seemed like such a wonderful lady! She was and her memory will be everything this administration is not.