Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Special Thanks to Soloman


During last night's Denver-Pittsburgh game, Soloman ran an open thread on the game.

Not only was he a most gracious host during a great game, but he and I actually set a new record for the number of comments left on a post at his site.

Although the score doesn't reflect it, Denver did play very well and exceeded any expectations I had going in. They deserve congratulations.

To Soloman: Thanks again, pal. Maybe we'll meet again in January. That would be sweet!

4 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

I don't see you much anymore unless I post on football ;)

blackandgoldfan said...

No worries, pal. Now that midget season is over, I'll have more time. Plus, I was going through withdrawal until last night. Bye weeks suck! :-D

Soloman said...

Thanks for the props - darn the outcome, but it was a good time playing analyst with you, and it's nice to finally meet a respectful Steelers fan! lol...

Even though we do mostly politics, I like to change it up every now and then - Fridays I do my "Friday Night Videos" which is mostly music, and I've been keeping up on my NASCAR season... who knows, maybe I'll run an open thread on another good Sunday or Monday night game just for fun. And of course there's the playoffs...

We all need a diversion, after all!

blackandgoldfan said...

You're welcome, Soloman. I had a great time. And my mom raised me to be respectful. I'm not from Baltimore or Cleveland, ya know.

Change is not always a bad thing. We truly do need to decompress from time to time.