Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9/12 -- The REAL Numbers

My pal at Left Coast Rebel steered me to this information. It's an independent report done by Zac Moilanen at Indiana University, and he has the estimated number of patriots who turned out at 1,782,780.

From the Rebel himself:

One of the most disturbing and frustrating events that I have encountered during my stay here at the Left Coast Rebel has been the State-Media's attempt to downplay, obfuscate, and shove aside the massive number of folks that protested on 9/12. I have never seen anything like it in my life, to be perfectly honest. Frankly I am not here to even say though that I am surprised that our 'press' would do this, I am however pointing you to an independent report done by a Mr. Zac Moilanen at Indiana University. The entire document is below. Be sure to click on the 'full screen' tab. BTW, he comes to an estimate of 1,782,760 folks. Obamantion and Statists, ignore us and we'll see you in 2010.
The Real Number of Protesters - Zac Moilanen

No comments: