As a concerned citizen of this great country, I feel that it is my duty to inform you of exactly what I will not concede in your never-ending quest for power and control. While I will continue to be a law-abiding citizen under current laws, there may come a time when I will no longer be said law-abiding citizen. There are certain things I will not tolerate.
- Should you get the urge to curtail my God-given right of free speech, I will not shut up. You may take away the means by which I communicate, but you will not stifle my voice.
- For years, there has been a movement to strike all reference to Christianity from the public sector. Hear me when I say that I will not renounce my faith in God. The day may come when religion in general is abolished and we will not be given a choice of who to worship. I will NEVER worship any other deity than the one god who sent His only son to save mankind. I will die for my faith.
- My firearms are off limits to you. Guns, in the hands of peaceful and law-abiding citizens, keep society as a whole safe. We who believe in the right to bear arms keep society safe from not only the dregs of society, but we are the last line in defense of an overreaching government. You will get my guns if I am dead or if you can find them. And I can hide them well.
- The money earned by my family is ours. You have no right to rob us of the fruits of our productivity and give it to those you deem worthy. That is theft on your part, and it is a disgrace.
- The health decisions my family makes are our responsibility. We do not need you to tell us what treatments we can and cannot have.
- My children are exactly that: MINE. You will not indoctrinate them, you will not force me to vaccinate them, and you sure as hell won't take them from me. Those are my most precious blessings from God himself. I will decide what I believe God wants me to teach those angels, not you.
- I will continue to exercise my freedom and take full responsibility for the decisions I make. I do not need you to determine what is best for me.
Consider yourselves warned.