Since I started blogging in June, I've met a lot of very wonderful people whom I have come to admire, respect, and call "friend". I thank God every day for all yinz.
My Christmas wish list is a list of what I would love to give each of my closest blogger friends for Christmas if money was no object. I know all of these people have not been naughty all year (Except maybe in private), so my dream gifts for them would be well-deserved. These gifts would also be on top of getting them whatever was necessary to help them should they need it.
If only I had Bill Gates's money...
- Amusing Bunni -- A new, high-paying job and a ranch somewhere with a state-of-the-art training center for the squirrel troops. The ranch would be armed with the latest security to keep Bunni and troops safe. Gotta protect our patriots.
- Bungalow Bill -- John Lennon's apartment at the Dakota and a lifetime worth of music lessons from Sir Paul. In the event of Sir Paul's passing, the duties will be taken over by the musicians of BB's choice.
- Left Coast Rebel and Odie -- The property of their choice in a state other than California. They really need to get outta there. Odie also gets a backrub from the Swedish Bikini Team.
- Right Guy -- A getaway home and a lifetime nanny for him and Mrs. RG. Having five kids, they need it. College funds for the kids would also be in order.
- Teresa -- Ten years worth of Steeler season tickets. Hell, I'd buy her a lifetime sideline pass. Forget the tickets.
- Ran -- The opportunity to apply swift justice on KSM and posse to avenge 9/11. Then I'd make him Homeland Security Secretary...permanently.
- Soloman -- Lifetime private boxes at Heinz Field for all Steeler games....and a Broncos jersey. No, Soloman, you may not wear the jersey in your private box. If you do, you will be escorted down to the field to have a little "talk" with James Harrison.
- Andrew from KOOK's Manifesto -- A mate for Kee.
- KOOK -- A NORAD-style bunker to keep the black helicopters from picking him up. Not that he's paranoid...
- Eric -- Permanent postition as Sarah Palin's press secretary and media advisor. Of course, I don't know how he and the missus would enjoy moving from Houston to Alaska...
- Snarky Basterd -- The opportunity to be a permanent member of the White House Press Corps under Obama. When Obama leaves office, SB will have his travel expenses covered so as to be able to dog Obama forever.
Hope everyone is having a great pre-Christmas season so far!!!