As a newcomer to the Senate, Scott Brown seems like he could be a fun-loving guy. Handsome, witty, and still young, he could be a breath of fresh air to some of the stodgy old farts who now occupy seats in Congress.
That being said, here is a list of things I would like to see Scott Brown do while roaming the halls of the Capitol building.
- Tell Harry Reid to "Shove it!"
- Print a newspaper with a fake headline that reads "Botox Banned" and send it to Nancy Pelosi. Take pictures of her meltdown.
- Walk by the office of Maxine Waters while singing "Dude Looks Like a Lady"
- Wear fake buck teeth and thick glasses while sitting in Al Franken's seat
- Give Chuck Schumer a lifetime membership in the NRA
- Ask Robert Byrd to attend a 50-cent concert
- Call Barbara Boxer "ma'am"
- Tell Arlen Specter to "act like a gentleman"
- Hack John Kerry's stock account, dump stock in Heinz, and buy stock in Hunt's ketchup
- Call the IRS, pretend to be Charlie Rangel, and ask for an agent to come to the office to help with this year's taxes