Friday, August 6, 2010

Congrats, Dick!


I can't believe I almost forgot about this. But since it's not too late.....

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a sincere 'congratulations' to Dick LeBeau for being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Tomorrow's ceremony will be attended by the entire Steeler roster (They're breaking camp for the occasion.) and will be yet another black and gold mark in the HOF. Though LeBeau is being inducted as a player for his career with the Detroit Lions, he has served as the defensive coordinator for the Steelers since 2004.

From a born-and-raised Steeler fan: Way to go, Dick! The Stiller Nation luvz ya!

P.S. I do wish the other inductees well, but this makes my B & G heart swell with pride!

3 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

Right on!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blackandgoldfan said...

BB: So good to see you again! (((hugs)))